The Museum

The museum, opened in 1980, is located at Fusilier House, 213 Balham High Road, London SW17 7BQ which is a Territorial Army Drill Hall and home to C (City of London Fusiliers) Company The London Regiment.

Under a declaration of Trust dated December 1987, the Trustees of the Museum, under the Charimanship of Christopher Webb TD, are responsible for the purchase, sale and maintenance of uniforms, medals, pictures, books, manuscripts, maps and documents pertaining to Fusilier Volunteers in London. The emphasis is on those who have served or had connections with Balham from the 1930s until the present day.

Access to the Museum - The collection is housed in a room within the Drill Hall and can normally only be accessed by prior arrangement, by telephoning 0208 672 1168. The curator is Albert Mayle.

Chairman of The Trustees

Christopher Webb TD.