Sport, Gyms and Fitness

CitySport

The Franklin Building, 124 Goswell Rd, London EC1V 7DP, UK – 020 7040 5656

Best value gym in London. Only downside is that it's full of gym 'bros' because it is associated with a university. If you're a bodybuilder or power lifter it has 90% of what you need and the other 10% you can just adapt. Ask for Nick if you want to get strong.

Lots of equipment and classes, and not very crowded. A bit pricey if you don't go to city university though

Jubilee Hall Gym

30 The Piazza, London WC2E 8BE, UK – 020 7836 4007

Saunas now open until closing. New facilities are great. Never too busy.

Great selection of weights in the area. Spacious and the staff are very friendly and nice as are the personal trainers. Shame on the lack of water fountains, but otherwise its pretty great.

Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym

1-6 Bateman's Row, London EC2A 3HH, UK – 020 7739 6688

I have been going to this gym for many years(from back in its market sports days ) the staff are a very fun motivating bunch which take there services seriously. Any feedback given is acknowledged. The cleanliness of the premises is spot on. New equipment, New Pool. Sauna. Steam room. Spin studio. Classes, personal training with great personal trainers and Studio hire should you need it. There are a number of options all in one place. And once again Really Great staff 🤗

Staff are really nice, informative and helpful. they have motivated me to achieve my personal goals and have made them realistic too. i feel very support when i train. thank you

Personal care and health equipment - electric toothbrushes, shavers, gym equipment, etc.
Newitts are a UK based mail order supplier of sports equipment: a family firm, founded in 1902 currently controlled by the fourth generation. Quality, service and competitive prices plus quick delivery service anywhere in the world.
Building on its roots as a specialist Golf company, The Sports HQ offer a wide range of sports and leisure items including Poker equipment, fitness products and luggage.